Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Am Still Here

I can't believe its been so long since my last post. I am sorry for not writing sooner I have really just felt that bad. My morning sickness has been awful even with the prescription the doctor gave me. Most days and nights I just bawl my eyes out! Mainly in frustration. Well, today was an exciting day though. I woke up not feeling sick and I was actually able to brush my teeth without gagging!!! YEAH!! I don't want to jinx it, but I am hoping that this is a sign of continued normalcy. I have been to the OB a couple of times and am still amazed every time I see the baby. I can't believe how much its grown!! It actually looks like a baby now! Although kind of a freaky baby with just eye sockets! :0) I will try and post a pic soon; I have to have DH help me. I got to hear the heartbeat at the last visit and that was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. It was so fast! The doc said it sounded like a female heart! We shall see. I go for my NT on Sept 3. I really am not thrilled about the test, but def looking forward to seeing the baby again. I can't believe it...I will be 12 weeks on Saturday!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! =D

5 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations on the healthy check-up! It reminds me of why I keep trying to get pregnant!!! Hope you start feeling better soon.

ME! said...

Yeah! I am glad to hear from you. I am sorry that you have had such a rough go of it, but hopefully it is starting to pass now! Good luck on the NT scan!!

Erica said...

Hoping your sickness is on its way OUT! Lots of luck at the NT scan appointment.

AmandaM said...

dang sickness, hope it gets better! Glad to hear that everything is progressing nicely!

IVF Again! said...

I'm so glad you are still alive and baby is still well. I was getting worried because you hadn't posted in ages. Glad you're back though! Sorry you've been sick!