Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Verdict...

Okay, so we went for our u/s on Tuesday and it appears that the RE "thinks" its a singleton pregnancy!!

The baby grew so much in just one week...it's so cute! It looks like a peanut so that is its new name!! :0)

The third sac was completely empty and the second sac had an embryonic pole but appeared to have no growth so that is why the RE said he "thinks". We are very happy! I am so excited. I actually got to see the heartbeat this time and still can't believe it. I kept looking at DH saying, "Do you see it? (even though he was looking right at it) and "Can you believe it?" With this huge smile on my face. I can't wait to go to the OB and see the baby again. I go for my first appt on August 17Th.
I am doing somewhat better with the morning sickness. It appears to really be bad at night now. And, I am exhausted!!! I have been in bed sound asleep by 10 every night. It is really getting me off track with my TV shows and giving my dvr a workout!!! :0)

Thank you to everyone for your sweet words and support...I would be lost without you!!!

7 comments:

ME! said...

OMG I am so excited for you girl!! That is COOOOOOOL!! YEAH YEAH YEAHH! High Fives. :)

Melissa Griffin said...

Melissa that is wonderful news! Congratulations!!!

Erica said...

Congratulations!!!

AmandaM said...

woohoo! congrats!

babyattheend said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

This is all SO wonderful!! Hang in there, the sickness and exhaustion will go away, you just have to get through this. I'm so excited for you!!!

Jem said...

Wow! Amazing! I'm getting all teary just reading your bog.

So, so happy for you!

Jem