Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its Official Feb 4 is the new D-Day!

So, as per my previous post, it is now official. My DH is going for the MESA on Feb 4th. We are both very excited. Can't wait to hear the results. Now it's just a matter of figuring out finances. We were both very much aware that this entire adventure was going to cost a fortune, but I don't think my DH was really prepared. He almost had a coronary when we got the Insurance info sorted and figured out what would be out of pocket. And, that's just for him and this procedure not the possible IVF with ICSI. It's okay though, it just means that we won't be able to put the pool in this year :0) Or the next :0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you don't have to wait a terribly long time!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys on 2/4! If your insurance covers ANY of the MESA or bloodwork, etc. consider yourself lucky (well luckier than me, at least!). The finances just make something horrible and stressful that much more awful.

Thank you for your post about my MIL, I'm feeling better about it now. I need to just chill and not try to be the "perfect" daughter-in-law. And set limits with her.

Have a great weekend!

Spacey said...

YAY! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you guys on Feb. 4. It is just around the corner. :)

Emmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emmy said...

I'm just getting started in the life of azoospermia, and the cost scares me! I hope some good swimmers are found!

Good luck!

*ICLW*