Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Looking like Feb 4Th is the new D-Day...

Okay, so we have DH's MESA scheduled for tentatively Feb 4. That is of course assuming that the person from the RE's office is available that day. I am really excited. Please let this be it. You know? I feel like saying please just give us a little bit. Kinda funny but I went to a psychic/medium yesterday. I know, we should be saving $ and I go and spend $50 on some lady but I'll tell you it was awesome. She said that she saw me and DH having a baby the non-conventional way and that she saw surgery occurring within the next 3 weeks. I know weird right?She also told me that it would "stick the first time" and asked me if I knew what that meant? Too funny. I know that some believe its malarkey and sometimes I do too. But, hell I'll take any type of positiveness in my life I can get. Oh and did I mention she saw two girls! My DH will love that if it comes true. Don't get me wrong he will be thrilled no matter what it is as long as its his, but he really really wants a boy. He really doesn't want to deal with the dating issue with girls. But, oh well, if its meant to be that's it. :0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's soon!! I'm glad you got an appointment so quickly and hope they find lots in there!!!

Leslee said...

I hope that the surgery goes smoothly. Have lots of pain meds at the ready!

Anonymous said...

Great news that they could schedule it so soon! Along with pain meds, I would recommend several of those long, narrow blue ice packs. They are the right size and soft enough for that area. If you get a few you can have one in the freezer at all times.

Oh how I wish I wasn't an expert at this :)

Good luck!

ME! said...

Good luck you guys! We are just getting started on this wild ride.