Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sick Day

So, today I am home for a sick day. I woke up with some very bad "digestive" issues. I am feeling better, but definitely feel like someone opened up my insides and told me that everything needs to get out! lol Sorry if that is too much information. I don't really have anything going on except that the hospital called today to do preadmission paperwork for DH for upcoming surgery. I am sooo excited its less than 2wks away until we find out our fate. I am going to my therapist tonight (if I can lure myself out of my pjs) so that should be good. I always feel so much better after my sessions with him. I am loving ICLW week!! Thank you to all that have commented and decided to read along with my journey. I look forward to getting to know all of you better and hope that I can be inspiration for as many as have been to me thus far.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better!

Therapy always helps me feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders...in fact I was there this morning having my weekly b*tch and cry fest :)

Emmy said...

I hope you are feeling much better soon!

Soralis said...

So sorry that you are feeling sick!

Good luck with the Hubby's surgery!

ICLW

Annie said...

Nice to meet you ;)

I hope your hubby's surgery goes well!
ICLW

ME! said...

Hope you are feeling better today, and your session went well with the therapist yesterday. I had some weird stomach bug yesterday also. I am still feeling loopy today. I honestly think it is nerves. Two weeks is such a long time- I will be doing extra prayers for you guys. You definately should have a date night!! I think it was nice having one the night before- a good wind down. Good luck girl!!

Spacey said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you are going to feel better soon. **hugs**

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! I hope your hubby's surgery goes well.

Here from ICLW...No. 3
The Unfair Struggle (male-factor IF, friendship, life on the ice)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. . .my "baby" is 85 pounds and regularly sits on my lap, so I know exactly what you mean! I hope your pup kept you company when you were sick and that you are now back in action.

I'll be checking back!

Happy ICLW!