Friday, May 22, 2009

Medicine Has Arrived!!!!!

Okay, so here it is ...all $2200 worth!! :0) There are bags of needles and syringes behind the boxes, but you guys get the idea. I still can't believe this is happening. I am quite frightened by the size of some of the needles, but one day at a time I suppose. DH and I go to the RE on Tuesday 5/26..the Lupron start date. I guess then that this is my last "free" weekend. And, what do I have planned but lounging around??!!?! LOL I am pretty excited. DH said something along the lines of how excited he was to be moving on to the next phase in our lives. That put a smile on my face.

One quick thing, we were invited to some BBQ's this weekend, you know Memorial Day and all, and I turned down the invitations. I just feel like there is not much going on in my life but this and it is all consuming. I don't want to drink and I feel like I have nothing to talk about but this cycle. Am I the only one who is alienating themselves during a cycle? I have to believe that this is normal. God, I sound so self-absorbed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing. Hubby's family was having a get-together and I turned it down. Partly because I had already made dinner plans with friends but also because I didn't want to do "family" stuff. Maybe next year. Good luck with your cycle. You're right, just take it one day at a time.

Spacey said...

I did the same thing. I wasn't really social while we were cycling. It's a big deal and I just wasn't in the mood. So yeah totally normal. :)
Good luck with the injections. Things are really happening!!!