Saturday, July 18, 2009

Torture!!!

Holy Crap this wait is killing me!! I have been trying to hold off posting until the ultrasound, mainly because absolutely nothing is going on, but I just can't take it anymore. I am totally spazing out! I know, I know its only 3 days away but UGH!!!! I just want to know what is going on. I just want to make sure that all of this is not a dream. I am petrified that we will get there and they will say, "Oh so sorry, there is nothing!" My DH keeps yelling at me to be calm and to stay positive. He knows that everything is okay. I sorta do, but its hard with IF...always waiting for the other shoe to drop. I wonder if I will ever feel safe with this pregnancy. I read a blog where the woman had bought her own Doppler to hear the baby at home. Do you think that that is too much?

Anyways, I am reading along with everyone's blogs as best as I can. You are all in my prayers for whichever stage you are at. I will definitely update on Tuesday after the ultrasound. I still can't believe this is happening!!! :0)

6 comments:

Melissa Griffin said...

Get a doppler - you can only hear the HB once you get to 10 weeks but trust me, its sooo worth it!

IVF Again! said...

Let me know if you end up getting a doppler. I think I want to get one too.

Anonymous said...

I know the wait is hard, just try to keep positive about it all. I always feel better after a good appointment but then the fears start to creep back in! Enjoy the good moments...sending lots of luck for Tuesday!!

ME! said...

I can't even imagine how hard the wait is! Go ahead and blog about your frustration!!! Get it out girlfriend. :) I am thinking about ya!

Bethany Lenhart said...

The waiting is painful isn't it! I can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

My hubby was the same way - positive that everything was ok and annoyed at me for stressing so much. The freaking out is natural 0 i wish i could tell you it totally dissapears but there's not long to wait now until some of it ill go.

I thought about getting a doppler but my doctor advised against it because so many women end up coming to see him freaking out becasue they can't find the hb and everything is perfectly normal. If you really want one, maybe hire one to start with and see if it actually helps first? The good ones can be really expensive.

I really hope everything goes well Tuesday.