Saturday, April 25, 2009

T- Minus 3 Days til BCP's!

Okay, so we are a go!! I will start the BCP's on Tuesday. My next appt. is on May 26th (I believe that is when the Lupron will start). So, it's official....I now have a month to lose my extra weight. I am so excited, I can't believe its almost here. I want this to work so badly that I am finding it hard to think about anything else. I actually bought a Baby Names book. I know that it's kind of jumping the gun, but you have to think positively, right?? :0) I watched the movie Baby Mama last night, it just happened to be on when I was channel surfing, and I couldn't turn it off. I had seen it before, but way before all the IF stuff surfaced, and I cried. I think it was a release of my anxiety, excitement and hope all rolled into one. DH was just snoring away next to me. :0)

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay, so exciting!! You are getting so close :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Once you start the BCPs things will start to move pretty quick. Hopefully you'll need to use that book SOON!

Clare said...

Wishing you all the best and hope that books comes in handy very soon!

Spacey said...

YAY for being so close to starting! :)