Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Official....The Cycle Has Begun!!

So, I started the BCP's yesterday. YEAH!!!I don't know if it was the heat or the pill or what but I had a massive headache all day and felt very nauseous. So far today I have been feeling okay, but not great. Thankfully I don't have as bad a headache as yesterday. I find it oh so amusing to be taking BCP's and my prenatal vitamins at the same time. It's too funny. Anyways, I am extremely emotional this week too. I watched American Idol last night and actually cried during one of the performances. I think I am just overwhelmed and scared now that this is all happening. Don't get me wrong, I want this more than anything, but I am not looking forward to all the chemicals in my body and the nausea, etc. It is making me upset again. I am now getting pissed off that I have to go through all this when there are other non-infertiles out there that don't have to worry about any of it. Just boom...want to have a baby? Done! F-that!!!!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay that things are moving forward! Although I agree -- it sucks that you have to go through all of this!

ME! said...

I am glad you are on the pill and getting everything started!! YEAH!! Hopefully your body will plateu on the emotional bit. :)


YEAH!!! I am so glad this is going forward for you!

Erica said...

I tend to sway from being "okay" with infertility to "super pissed off" too. You're normal! I'm glad you started the pill - things will move quickly soon.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your cycle is starting!! Yes, everything will definitely start to move fast from here. It is NOT fair that you have to go through this, so try not to worry too much about the anger and frustration that comes and goes. It is totally understandable.

Do you have a schedule to start injections yet? Good luck!!

djordan said...

Just ran accross your blog from another and wanted to wish you good luck!! It can be overwhelming but exciting at the same time : )