Monday, June 15, 2009

Update!

So, I have stopped my Lupron. My other medicines have not changed at all. I only have one bruise on my belly (so I am pretty damn happy so far). I am feeling really good. No more headaches or night sweats. I am close to feeling pretty normal...except for still being tired which seems like an everyday occurrence no matter how much sleep I get. This morning when I went for the u/s and b/w I heard the RE say that my lining was 10 1/2 and he was yelling out measurements of eggs but I unfortunately couldn't keep track. He told me that he is pretty sure he will have me do the ovulation shot in the next couple of days. My original protocol said 6/19 for retrieval, which we seem to be right on track for. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0) This is soooo amazing!!!! I can't wait. I go again in the morning for u/s and b/w ...so we will see what he says.

On a side note...this weekend my best friend got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!! She has been waiting close to 6 years so this is pretty special. Now I am just hoping she doesn't pick a possible month next year that I could be pregnant!!! :0) I am really truly happy for her. This is awesome...and I can't wait to help with all the planning!!!

2 comments:

IVF Again! said...

Hey -- I just found your blog! You're a few days ahead of me. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best. I start stimming on Friday for my first IVF cycle! :)

Spacey said...

Good luck with the trigger shot! I hope everything stays on track and things go great for both ER and ET!